Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Don't Shoot! I know I haven't posted for awhile.

I just wanted to let you guys know that this week, I will be finishing the Lightsaber Hilt that I've been 10% working on and 90% idling on for the past 8 months, I will post Pictures of the Lightsaber Hilt.

I've been trying to post more YouTube videos but something is holding me back, probably because I have this  brain block that is going threw my head recently. I can't think of anymore ideas (Except for two!) And wanted to wait till spring time but I think we our going to have a mild winter for the rest of the season in Missouri.

I will not give up on this blog! I might not post for awhile due to nothing happening, vacation, or plain lazy. I will post every once in awhile if that happens!

Also, I have been thinking about discussing certain things that are not about me, so I can post some more.


Sorry about the Writers Block guys!

-Bboy

No comments:

Post a Comment