Thursday, December 16, 2010

"Okay Colonel you take the East, and I'll take the North!"

Why is Adobe After Effects so fun when you have to use it? I always like Visual Effects and doing what ever you could think of imagining. Well when you know how to use After Effects Professionally you can do alot of really cool stuff! Now I'm no professional but I know how to use the basics of After Effects.

Gee, what did I do today... Well I worked, and sitting here talking about how cool after effects is but thats about it. When I posted on how I was going to make documentary but not a serious one, I meant it. It's going to be about a Dog, and how he has to protect the yard from dangerous things crossing, also he has to make plans on what to scout, it could be the sewer one day and the North side of the fence the next, you never know only the General knows with his partner the Colonel. That should be fun on a nice bright day. It's interesting watching my dog patrol the backyard, so I figured he would be my little video, oh and I can't forget his 3 partners.

Okay so I have 4 shih tzus, I have the Dad (Gizzy) and the Mom (Ruby), and the 2 kids, Casper and Daisy.

Now The General is of course Gizzy and he even acts like one too. But he is a very loving dog when he is around his family (Me and my family lol), and Ruby is my little princess I used to call her that all the time when she was very little because she is always perky and spins around in circles. Then we have Casper (The Colonel) who follows Gizzy around the backyard all the time and try to copy him too, but Casper loves attention and does not like being messed with (I know that as a fact :P). Finally we have Daisy, she is the Brat in the family because if you pick on her she just goes up a wall! Also she's Miss Innocent because thats how she acts, we can't forget that every time you surprise her or get her excited she like to pee, pee and the water bills starts going.

But thats my dogs!

Stay tuned for more of the Journey

-Bboy

No comments:

Post a Comment