Sunday, January 9, 2011

Show you guys something...

Hey guys!

   Well since I don't have anything else to talk about except one little thing, but I wanna show you something first. I started to use Photoshop CS5 for sometime and started making these Signatures for me, and for other people (No Charge). I have made Signatures, Avatars, and Headers. Check these out...







I have made a lot more than these, just a preview. If you would like to have something like this done on your Blog, Site, Forum, Whatever! Comment below on this post, I will be happy to assist you in this need.
Back to what I was going to say.
   I will be joining an Archery League this Season, so I will posting a lot about what is going on with that, Pictures too. I'm actually excited! This will be my first ever Archery League that I have ever done! My father had done these 30 years ago and won many trophies and even became State Champion of Missouri One year. So it will be a lot of fun.
That's it for today, stay tuned for more at, Bboy's Journey!

-Bboy

No comments:

Post a Comment