Friday, January 7, 2011

Inception & Wallstreet Movie Review

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

    So this is my first movie review in this blog, but I just got done watching the two films tonight and I must say they were both good! First off, Wallstreet. I was a Okay movie, I does tell you what is going on currently with Wallstreet these days, and the Storyline that was in the movie was a twist, and the ending was... Well many things were Answered. But this movie was a Okay movie and I suggest renting the movie if you haven't seen it.

   Inception, actually this movie was Great in my book, and a very "Darn!" Moment in the ending. I can't explain this movie entirely but I did enjoy this movie, this I suggest to Rent or Buy either way I think if someone were to buy the film and watch it a couple of times you would probably know what is going on for some people.

   Two good movies and enjoyed both of them.

   Time for what is going on in my Journey. "Awwwwww!" Yeah I know the boring stuff. So what has been going on with me lately, well I didn't even touch the Lightsaber... OKAY SORRY! I said that I would be cutting it this weekend (I still might) but this last cutting process is slightly difficult to cut because of so much you have to cut on one small piece. Once that is done, everything else is easy.  But that's all I have for today, stayed tuned for more of, Bboy's Journey!


-Bboy

No comments:

Post a Comment