Thursday, January 6, 2011

Looks like Bboy gets to do some...

Hello Folks!

   It's time to do some.... HTML. Yes, this blog will start to change this week, adding Pages, Like Button, Tweet Button, Fireworks PNG Header. All of this soon to come, not today, not tomorrow but sometime this month, or next month. Lightsaber will be finished being cut with the Dremel on Friday, then the Black Vinyl Rubber will be placed the next day. I'm still not sure what to put on the Bottom of the Lightsaber Hilt but I will find something. Once this Lightsaber is Finished I will post Pictures of it, and send it to Facebook, and this blog. I will probably call this one "Prototype Alpha" Since this is the First Lightsaber Hilt I have EVER done, pretty excited. Also, it will be placed in a Display Case Which will be the easiest part of the process.

   I will try to make YouTube Videos again soon, probably more FX, and even some serious short films. Light is not on my side recently, I do most of my videos during 4-6 PM, but since winter is on us we lose daylight fast during that time. Summer time is probably the best time to film since no school work is going on then and I have all the light I want during then.


Stay tuned for more posts on, bboysjourney.blogspot.com

-Bboy

No comments:

Post a Comment