Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Did you know...

Hey guys! Well I just got done editing a orchestra video for Washington University Pops Orchestra! You can check this out here http://www.youtube.com/user/wupopsorchestra.

So if you guys didn't know I have a youtube page, I used to do alot of stuff with it but it's became a very slow progress but soon to be flowing again after winter. I bought a new camera (Kodak Zi8) and can't wait to test it out on a nice bright day! But I was thinking about making some videos of ours vehicles (2009 Malibu LT, and the 2009 Silverado LT), and also maybe a "Documentary" but not a boring one, more like a Fictional but based on a Real deal, but will see how that goes.  Okay so that youtube page of mine, you can check it out here




Oh and anyone reading this, I would love for you to comment below!

-Bboy

No comments:

Post a Comment