Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day Three: Functions and Tables

So today I went through Function and tables, when I toke a look at function on Day 1, I said to myself "I hope this isn't going to be some taboo thing and have a headache at the end of the day..." But when I looked threw it and did the examples, it is actually was fairly simple! I bet this can save alot of time while building a lua script so I tried taking this in as much as I can, it can be gone threw some more on day four but will see.

Next the Tables, now I couldn't see how the tables worked I tried making the example code and I think it should be called a scoreboard than a table, but thats just me I will probably go through this again as well.

So day three was rough, it's getting slightly more difficult and I'm going to have to take more time on one page then just read, read... Test, learned. More like read 5 times make a couple of example lua scripts and experiment with them, you get the point :P.

Now any of you out there that might be reading this might say, "Where was day two Bboy?" Well I had company over and wasn't even able to touch the computer because I was so busy. But I don't usually have that kind of company over regularly. Sorry guys!


Hard when you don't know the basics

-Bboy

No comments:

Post a Comment