Thursday, December 2, 2010

Introduction

   Hello, well as you can see this is my first blog post in my entire life! I decided to make this blog because, well, I've never really had no reason to make one before so now I have this opportunity to have one! When I decided to make a blog about my lua learning, I thought to myself "If this blog gets 1 view or 100 thousand views I can always look back at my journey (If everything goes according to plan) and laugh at my self!" I've always wanted to learn Lua but when trying to learn scripting my mind just explodes when I start looking at the large amount of text. But I really want to learn this and decided to make it a goal for myself, and this is why I am making this blog to keep me going.

So come along and bring some popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment